We are electricians and electrical contractors offering all electrical services to residential customers. We are NICEIC Approved Contractors and Domestic Installers for electrical installation and electrical wiring. Our electrical services cover full domestic wiring, safety testing and fault finding. We are also accredited renewable energy contractors for the installation of solar panel systems and electric vehicle charging points.
- Full Rewires
- Partial Rewires
- House Rewiring
- New-Build Wiring
- Electrical Inspection
- Electrical Testing
- Electrical Fault Finding
- Electrical Certificates
- Periodic Testing
- Landlord’s Electrical Safety
- Electrical Safety Checks
Our Domestic Electrical Services
Need An Electrician?
We can undertake all electrical installation, rewiring and testing for householders and can provide full EICR tests and certificates. We can complete all required remedial works to your electrical installation and provide continued electrical maintenance and compliance through periodic inspection and testing.
All electrical installations carried out by R&B electrical engineers are carried out in strict conformance with BS7671 and are also NICEIC certified. Providing Electrical Installation Certificates on completion of works assures our clients that the installation has been carried out strictly to regulation standards and to the highest quality.
If you would like to enquire about our electrical services or would like an electrical work quotation please complete the form below and we will get in touch with you as quickly as we can.
What is an EICR?
How often is an EICR required?
- Every 10 years for households or domestic dwellings
- 5 years for offices, hospitals, schools, leisure centres and retail
- 3 years for factories and industrial installations
- 5 years for rented accommodation (or change of occupancy)
- 1 year for special locations such as swimming pools & petrol stations
Why do I need an EICR?
An Electrical Installation Condition report is essential to:
- Identify dangerous faults.
- Discover electrical circuits or equipment that is overloaded.
- Find potential fire hazards and potential electrical shock risks.
- Identify defective electrical work undertaken previously
- Discover any missing earthing or bonding.
- Produce a circuit schedule
What is an Electrical Installation Certificate?
The requirements of the BS 7671 IEE Wiring Regulations mean that all completed electrical installations must be inspected for compliance and tested using the correct test equipment before certification and updating of documentation.
Some of The Local Areas We Serve
Addingham | Baildon | Barnoldswick | Bingley | Bradford | Bramhope | Burley-in-Wharfedale | Clitheroe | Colne | Cross Hills | Earby | Embsay | Gisburn | Grassington | Guiseley | Harewood | Harrogate | Haworth | Horsforth | Ilkley | Ingleton | Keighley | Knaresborough | Leeds | Menston | Otley | Pateley Bridge | Pool-in-Wharfedale | Rawdon | Ripon | Settle | Shipley | Silsden | Skipton | Wetherby | Yeadon | York| Halifax