R&B Mechanical & Electrical Ltd Privacy Notice
Who are R&B M&E Ltd?
R&B M&E Ltd provide mechanical, electrical, HVAC & green energy services to industrial, commercial & residential clients. The controller for the personal data involved when you use R&B M&E Ltd, visit our website or communicate with us is:
R&B M&E Ltd. Building 7, Devonshire Works, Pitt Street, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD21 4PF. United Kingdom
What personal data do we collect?
Visitors to our website
We collect personal data when you use our website, make an enquiry or communicate with us.
- Information provided when you communicate with us by phone, email, webform or chat, including records of your contact, your country and language, your email address or other contact information, and other information about the reasons for the communication.
- Business information that tells us more about our prospective clients, from sources like Companies House and from public sources like LinkedIn or Twitter.
- Marketing preferences, such as whether you have agreed to receive marketing information or newsletters about our services or whether you have opted out, and the types of services that may interest you.
How do we use personal data?
- Using personal data to provide our services
We use personal data where it is necessary to provide the services you request.
- We use personal data to communicate with you, like sending newsletters, alerting you to changes in the service, updates in Health & Safety legislation or providing customer support.
- All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK. However, for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information is located on servers within the European Union. No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
- Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect, you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/