We are electricians and electrical contractors offering all electrical services to industrial and commercial customers. We are NICEIC Approved Contractors for electrical installation, electrical wiring and electrical maintenance. Our electrical services cover commercial electrical fit-out to preventative and reactive maintenance. We are also accredited renewable energy contractors for the installation of solar panel systems and electric vehicle charging points.
Our commercial electrical services include:
- Circuit Design & Calculation
- Mains & Sub-Mains Distribution
- General Power Distribution
- Solar PV with G59
- EV Home Charging Points
- EV Workplace Charging Points
- Building Management Systems
- UPS Installations
- Generator Installations
- Emergency Lighting
- Commercial LED Lighting
- Flood Lighting
- Access Controls Systems
- Security Lighting
- Smart Lighting Systems
- Data Cabling CAT6a & CAT7
- CCTV and Security Systems
- Audio / Visual Systems
- Fire Alarms & Detection
Our Commercial Electrical Services
Need An Electrician?
R&B M&E Ltd also offer full commercial electrical maintenance services, electrical safety testing and building compliance. We undertake electrical maintenance for commercial clients in quarries, industrial plants, factories and production areas. If you would like to speak to us about any of the commercial electrical services we offer, or would like a quotation, please complete the contact form below.
What is an EICR?
How often is an EICR required?
- Every 10 years for households or domestic dwellings
- 5 years for offices, hospitals, schools, leisure centres and retail
- 3 years for factories and industrial installations
- 5 years for rented accommodation (or change of occupancy)
- 1 year for special locations such as swimming pools & petrol stations
Why do I need an EICR?
An Electrical Installation Condition report is essential to:
- Identify dangerous faults.
- Discover electrical circuits or equipment that is overloaded.
- Find potential fire hazards and potential electrical shock risks.
- Identify defective electrical work undertaken previously
- Discover any missing earthing or bonding.
- Produce a circuit schedule
What is an Electrical Installation Certificate?
The requirements of the BS 7671 IEE Wiring Regulations mean that all completed electrical installations must be inspected for compliance and tested using the correct test equipment before certification and updating of documentation.
Some of The Local Areas We Serve
Addingham | Baildon | Barnoldswick | Bingley | Bradford | Bramhope | Burley-in-Wharfedale | Clitheroe | Colne | Cross Hills | Earby | Embsay | Gisburn | Grassington | Guiseley | Harewood | Harrogate | Haworth | Horsforth | Ilkley | Ingleton | Keighley | Knaresborough | Leeds | Menston | Otley | Pateley Bridge | Pool-in-Wharfedale | Rawdon | Ripon | Settle | Shipley | Silsden | Skipton | Wetherby | Yeadon | York| Halifax