Commercial and Residential Solar Panel Installers.
Generate cheap, green electricity from sunlight
Solar panel electricity systems, also known as solar photovoltaics (PV), capture the sun’s energy using photovoltaic cells. These cells don’t need direct sunlight to work – they can still generate electricity on a cloudy day. The cells convert the sunlight into electricity, which can be used to run appliances and lighting.
Make substantial savings by reducing your current energy bills and benefit through income generated via the Feed-in Tariff (FIT).
How much could you receive through the Feed-in Tariff (FIT)?
If you are eligible to receive FITs payments you will benefit in three ways:
• Generation tariff: your energy supplier will pay you a set rate for each unit (or kWh) of electricity you generate. Once your system has been registered, the tariff levels are guaranteed for the period of the tariff (up to 20 years) and are index-linked.
• Export tariff: your energy supplier will pay you a further rate for each unit you export back to the electricity grid – currently estimated as being 50 per cent of the electricity you generate on systems below 30kWp. On systems above 30kWp you would be required to have an export meter fitted.
• Energy bill savings: you will be making savings on your electricity bills because generating electricity to power your appliances means you don’t have to buy as much electricity from your energy supplier. The amount you save will vary depending how much of the electricity you use on site.
Under the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) and using MCS-certified products, R&B Mechanical & Electrical Ltd can:
• Explain how we calculate the size of the system to be appropriate for your needs.
• Supply clear information and operating instructions.
• Explain how you should maintain your system.
• Provide an estimate of how much heat and electricity will be generated by any proposed system, and illustrate what this means in terms of your current energy needs.
• Provide an estimate of the savings you could make after installation.
Please use the contact form below to arrange a no obligation survey of your premises, or call us on 01535 687010 to discuss your requirements.